Exchange goods within 30 days
You have up to 30 days to decide
You have 30 days to return the goods that you are not completely happy with by exchanging them for other goods and pay the difference if necessary. The item must be returned and the exchange must be completed within the 30-day exchange period, starting on the day you received the goods.
In case of exchange for the same or higher value items, Muziker will arrange a courier to collect the goods and deliver them to our facilities free of charge.
In case the price of the goods you would like to exchange is below 50 EUR, the customer must arrange the return to our facilities himself. Muziker only covers the shipping costs of the exchanged item to the customer.
You can exchange the purchased goods for up to 30 days since delivery, however, after the statutory 14-day withdrawal period, we only accept exchanges of products in original packaging, without any damage and marks of usage.
- no need to go anywhere or send anything
- it is FREE, we pay for the shipment (both ways)
- if you have received a gift with your purchase, you keep the gift.
It is easy…
- just notify us of your intention to exchange your product for another
- fill out and print the Exchange – Form
and send it to the e-mail address:
- Print the form and attach it to the item you want to exchange, together with the proof of purchase (invoice)
- package the item carefully and prepare for a pickup
- your parcel will be collected (we will specify the exact date)
- hand over the parcel with the item(s) you want to return
- when we receive your parcel, the item(s) will be inspected by our staff. If everything is in order and the goods don’t show any signs of damage, we will send you the required new item free of charge. If the inspection identifies a problem with the returning goods, we will contact you to discuss the compensation
- when a mutual agreement has been reached, the price difference resulting from the exchange will be paid by you
Why do we do it?
You put your trust in us when you bought form us.
And we want to show our appreciation.
We would like to give you something.
The statutory right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases:
- purchased goods which are not prefabricated and have been manufactured on the basis of a personal choice or according to customer specifications, or any goods which have been tailored to the customer’s personal requirements.
- purchases of sealed goods which are not suitable to be returned for hygiene and health protection related reasons (e.g. In-Ear headphones, mouthpieces for wind and brass instruments, harmonicas, et cetera), if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- purchased goods modified according to customer specifications or goods cut to lenght (cables and chains cut to length etc.).
- purchased clothes and footwear that are not suitable to be returned due to hygienic or health related reasons (for example: underwear, towels, socks, gloves etc.).
- purchased clothes, footwear and accessories (for example: footwear, pants, shirts, t-shirts, thermal underwear, outdoor clothing, jackets, skirts, dresses, caps, hats, umbrellas, belts, glasses etc.), that are, due to hygienic or health related concerns, suitable to be returned only in case they were tried in clean home environment and exhibit no obvious marks of usage, damage, dirt or other visible depreciation.
- delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed packaging if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- delivery of Muziker Gift card.
The customer is responsible for keeping the goods safe from soiling or damages. Wherever possible, please, return the goods in the original packaging together with all the product accessories and components. The customer may use a protective transport packaging.
In case of consumable goods (for example strings, electron tubes, cleaning products, sticks, drum skin etc.) it is only possible to withdraw from contract if the buyer returns the goods packed in original undamaged packaging, unused, without any damage, wear and staining to the product.
If the original packaging is no longer available, please, ensure the goods are packaged in a way that will provide sufficient protection from being damaged during transport. Failing to do so will incur damage compensation charges for the customer. These provisions do not affect your statutory right of withdrawal from this Contract.
Withdrawal from contract and gift cards
Customers can withdraw from the purchase made using Muziker Gift card and return the goods. The customer will be awarded store credit in the value of the gift card used, that can be used for future purchases in Muziker e-shop. The rest of the sum will be refunded via payment method used to make the purchase.